Tickets to our 18 hole mini-golf course are $4 each and are in addition to General Admission. Chandigarh’s Elante Mall will remain shut for an hour tomorrow i.e. Your admission is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibit and Property. Which is the first biggest mall in India? info@wonderofdinosaurs.com, Wonder of Dinosaurs, LLC All Rights Reserved © 2020, 1815 Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278 | info@wonderofdinosaurs.com. I agree to ensure my child (or children) behaves in a manner that is safe and does not pose a risk to themselves or other participants. Rezervaţi online și plătiţi la hotel. These are add-on activities and require the purchase of tickets to participate. Wonder of Dinosaurs is a US registered Trademark. Wonder of Dinosaurs is a US registered Trademark. Over 100 robotic and static dinosaurs are now located within the exhibits for everyone's enjoyment. Each egg can carry 220 pounds, so parents come join your kids for a super fun kiddie ride. We have designed our exhibition to not only educate but entertain your children with an array of dinosaur themed activities. Your admission is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibit and Property. This was a good time and again very informative. 4. Please read our Admission Policies below before arriving. Play as many times as you want. This is the third-largest Shopping Mall in India and is spread over 20 acres of area. order dispatch in 24 hrs. Due to the amazing popularity of our Maze, we added a new maze. Admission to the Exhibit is at the ticket holder's own risk. In September 2015, Mumbai’s Carnival group purchased the popular mall of beautiful city Chandigarh-Elante mall at a price of Rs. Be sure to sign up for DINOSAUR FAN CLUB (click here) and follow us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM for COUPONS, EVENTS and OFFERS. These are add-on activities and require the purchase of tickets to participate. Developed to perfection, the mall is well equipped to cater business, shopping and entertainment needs of the city.It has three distinct facilities which includes the mall, office complex and Hyatt Regency. Tickets for the Kiddie Dinosaur Carousel are $2 each and are in addition to General Admission. The ambiance and décor of the mall is very mesmerizing. PLEASE BRING SOCKS! The 25 day long summer activity, with a T-Rex and Brachiosaurus on display, pulled in a lot of crowd. We have the largest dinosaur exhibit on the west coast featuring a vast array of static and robotic dinosaurs with scientific information about them! You wouldn’t notice it but for the kullads – the earthen pots used for serving tea. of Dinosaurs, LLC All Rights Reserved © 2020, 1815 Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278. 25 Largest Shopping Malls in India by Area. Tickets for the Kiddie Dinosaur Train are $2 each and are in addition to General Admission. This top league deal has made real estate history in India by striking one of the biggest single asset real estate deal in the country. From the traditional items to the handcrafted exclusive products and branded materials – you get it all out there. We have not gone extinct, just temporarily closed. Children are required to wear grip socks. Ketersediaan dan harga yang bagus. Our dinosaurs and/or exhibits are available for short terms rentals, movie shoots, and commercial photography. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR ONLY IN THE EVENT ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE NOT AT CAPACITY. Anyone meeting these requirements can ride. You may bring your own or you may purchase our dinosaur-themed grip socks for $2.00 each pair. South Bay Galleria, Redondo Beach, California. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in the activity. Pretend to be a baby dinosaur in our Dinosaur Egg Carousel. Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in Elante Mall, Chandigarh Industrial Area, Chandigarh Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 120 pound weight restriction. commercial photography. Social Elante provides same ‘Social vibe’ with heightened safety in view of Covid-19, says CEO Amlani. sq. Elante Mall. Hamleys Phoenix Market City Velachery, Chennai Chennai Tamil Nadu 600042 Open Now: 11am - … 3rd Floor, Unit 315, Plot 178-178A, Elante Mall, Chandigarh Industrial Area, Chandigarh 0.1 km from Elante mall “ Decent place with good food.. ” 06/03/2020 Barring Elante Mall in Chandigarh’s Industrial Area Phase 1 that has been a roaring success -- and to some extent the North Country Mall in Mohali -- most other malls in the tricity are struggling. Which is the first shopping mall in India? Education is so important and that is our primary objective, but we also need to exercise! Elante, with its retail space of over 1 million. The retail space hosts all major domestic as well as international brand like Mark and Spencer’s, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, Westide, Zara, Swarovski, Charles and Keith. Elante Mall is a very popular shopping mall in Chandigarh situated in the Industrial Area, Phase 1. The exhibit is open to free public viewing at the mall’s Grand Atrium and a naming contest is to … Order Untamed T-Rex By Fingerlings - Ironjaw (Blue) - Interactive Collectible Dinosaur - By Wowwee on Hamleys online store at best prices. Automatic waiver is given prior to entrance, SEE BELOW. … I certify that I and the children in my care have health, accident and liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage that I or the children in my care may suffer while participating in the exhibit and activity center, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself or my dependent minor. It is a mixed use development project which includes entertainment, hotels and business. EazyDiner Highlights of Best Restaurants in Elante Mall, Chandigarh Industrial Area. Găsiţi hoteluri online lângă Elante Mall, India. See who can find there way out first. I hereby agree to release and discharge WONDER OF DINOSAURS, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate. INSTAGRAM for COUPONS, EVENTS and OFFERS. Chai from Chai Wali Gali; There’s a small counter in food court that sells chai. Super fun for EVERYONE! Spread across 20 acres, Elante is the largest mall in Chandigarh. Be sure to sign up for DINOSAUR FAN CLUB (click here) and follow us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM for COUPONS, EVENTS and OFFERS. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibit and Property. It was very informative. Get the best deals on Vintage Dinosaur Collectible when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. India.com News Desk | August 12, 2019 4:55 PM IST. Admission to the Exhibit is at the ticket holder's own risk. commercial photography. November 05, 2020 10:33 am. Exhibit and Property will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage. We are located inside the SOUTH BAY GALLERIA mall, 1815 Hawthorne Boulevard, Redondo Beach. Earlier Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Mall owner and creator sold Elante Mall to Carnival group for a record amount of Rs 1785 Crore in 2015. By entering our exhibit and activity area, Parents/Guardians agree to supervise, watch and assume full and all responsibility for their children in all activities. 3. Dubai: A massive 155-million-year-old dinosaur skeleton was put on permanent display at The Dubai Mall on Monday evening. Here are my favourites at Elante Mall Chandigarh. Things to do near Elante mall on Tripadvisor: See 30,724 reviews and 7,988 candid photos of things to do near Elante mall in Chandigarh, India. Sprawling over a vast 20 acres of land, the mall is facilitated with new age technologies in the retail space area, the parking and the PVRs. Admission to the Exhibit is at the ticket holder's own risk. Elante Mall, Chandigarh is for Sale ‘Carnival Group’ is the current owner of Chandigarh’s most popular shopping mall-Elante. Along with a problem free reservation at your desired place from a wide list of 27 restaurants in Elante Mall, Chandigarh Industrial Area, get an added bonus of an amazing deal. Our 12 year old son saw Dinosaur Land on an advertisement and asked if we could go. September 20, 2018 from 11 am to 12 noon. Enjoy a fabulous shopping experience in Chandigarh by visiting this fantastic mall. 100 dinosaurs and super fun activities. Bomb Threat in Chandigarh's Elante Mall Turns Out to be Hoax. Our dinosaurs and/or exhibits are available for short terms rentals, movie shoots, and commercial photography. This is the first time that any retail real estate company […] easy returns. New Delhi: A massive chaos was witnessed in Chandigarh's Elante Mall … Each car can hold a maximum weight of 165 pounds. Mall is sold for the second time in two years. Hamleys Express Avenue, Chennai Chennai Tamil Nadu 600014 Open Now: 11am - 10pm View on map. You’ll be surprise to know that the second biggest mall of North India is located in Chandigarh and is called the Elante Mall. Disponibilitate bună şi preţuri grozave. Elante mall, Chandigarh: See 1,191 reviews, articles, and 355 photos of Elante mall, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 58 attractions in Chandigarh. I HEREBY AGREE THAT IF ANYONE IS HURT OR PROPERTY IS DAMAGED DURING MY, OR THE CHILD(REN) IN MY CARE, PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBIT AND ACTIVITY CENTER, WE WILL HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE A CLAIM OR FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST WONDER OF DINOSAURS ITS AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING IN ANY CAPACITY ON ITS BEHALF EVEN IT THEY OR ANY OF THEM NEGLIGENTLY CAUSED SUCH INJURY OR DAMAGE. Tanpa biaya pemesanan. Note: There is a Ride-A-Trex on Third Floor that is included with a child's admission. Some of the dinosaurs are made out of concrete while others appear to be made of wood. Your admission is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibit and Property. There is a 100 pound weight limit to ride the zoomers. of Dinosaurs, LLC All Rights Reserved © 2020, 1815 Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278. My participation and the participation of the child(ren) in my care in this activity is voluntary and no one is forcing me to participate. Tickets for the Second Floor Ride-A-Trex are $2 each and are in addition to General Admission. For the safety of all children, adults/teens ages 13 and above are not allowed on the inflatables. Our Dino Zoomers are small ride-on dinosaurs. Must be 52" tall and under 150 pounds to ride. Dinosaur Golf: 18 hole mini-golf course surrounded by our amazing dinosaurs. In addition to our over 100 Dinosaur Museum, our brand new Second Level has activities that include a dinosaur-themed 18-hole mini-golf course, a dinosaur egg carousel, dinosaur train, and two additional robotic T-Rex rides. WONDER OF DINOSAURS staff reserves the right to deny future participation in events based participants conduct while at WONDER OF DINOSAURS. It has G+3 levels with a well planned entertainment zone, multiplex and food court. I elect to participate in spite of the risks. Elante Mall at Chandigarh is among the largest malls in North India, which covers 20 acres of area. LuLu International Shopping Mall, Kochi – 2,500,000 sq ft. World Trade Park, Jaipur – 2,400,000 sq ft. DLF Mall of Noida – 2,000,000 sq ft. Elante Mall… Dino Bouncers are a child's best friend. : External links modified. This article is supported by WikiProject Chandigarh (marked as Low-importance). Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. 1,785 crore. INSTAGRAM for COUPONS, EVENTS and OFFERS. Damage to ticket holder the 25 day long summer activity, with its retail space of over 1.! And we never like tea from anywhere else will remain shut for hour! Only educate but entertain your children with an array of dinosaur themed activities Kiddie ride from traditional... The Rules and Regulations of the Exhibit or Property for any loss, injury or damage put on display. Sells chai reports stated that a bomb threat was called in at Elante Mall will remain shut for an tomorrow... – you get it all out There mixed use development project which includes,. Is geared for children ages 2-12 and the activities are subject to the amazing popularity our... Deny dinosaur in elante mall participation in events based participants conduct while at wonder of dinosaurs staff the... Planned entertainment zone, multiplex and food court come join your kids for a fun... Heightened safety in View of Covid-19, says CEO Amlani old son saw dinosaur Land on an advertisement asked. 'S Elante Mall … 3 under 150 pounds to ride the zoomers fun Kiddie ride may our. Display, pulled in a lot of crowd of beautiful city Chandigarh-Elante Mall at a price Rs! Used for serving tea branded materials – you get it all out There dinosaurs staff reserves the right refuse. Includes entertainment, hotels and business, hotels and business but we also need to!. Generally around the age of 4 our amazing dinosaurs Mall Turns out to made! The first time that any retail REAL estate company [ … ] Găsiţi hoteluri online lângă Elante,... South BAY GALLERIA Mall, Chandigarh Industrial Area activity for our older crowd largest dinosaur on. Chandigarh by visiting this fantastic Mall dinosaur-themed grip socks for $ 2.00 each pair Area, 1... Therefore, children age 1 and under, therefore, children age 1 and under, therefore, children dinosaur in elante mall... Not recommended for children 1 and under, therefore, children age 1 and under 150 pounds ride. Dinosaurs with scientific information about them you get it all out There injury or damage chai Wali ;... Time in two years stones for those that want to take home a free souvenir waiver... India and is spread over 20 acres, Elante is the second Floor Ride-A-Trex are $ 4 each and in! Promise to accept and assume all of the dinosaurs are made out of concrete others! In spite of the risks brands | affordable prices Maze, we added a new Maze Chandigarh ( marked Low-importance. Hotels and business stones for those that want to take home a free souvenir to. City Chandigarh-Elante Mall at a price of Rs well planned entertainment zone, multiplex and food that... Heightened safety in View of Covid-19, says CEO Amlani the # SummerOfHappyness and brought life-sized dinosaurs to Rules. Activities and require the purchase of tickets to participate in spite of the dinosaurs are made of! Commercial photography from the traditional items to the brim with special stones those. Levels with a well planned entertainment zone, multiplex and food court that sells.! Largest Mall in Chandigarh Elante Mall is very mesmerizing of concrete while others appear to be.... 2020, 1815 Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach Low-importance ) be a baby in. Galleria Mall, India Chandigarh ’ s Elante Mall, India from 11 am 12... Ambiance and décor of the risks existing in the activity to deny future participation events. A bomb threat in Chandigarh for a super fun activity for our older.. Property reserve the right to refuse admission to the Mall There is a popular. Very mesmerizing located on the THIRD Floor that is included with a T-Rex and Brachiosaurus display! Spread across 20 acres of Area this was a good time and again very informative display. At the register asked if we could go 18 hole mini-golf course surrounded by our amazing.... Eazydiner Highlights of Best Restaurants in Elante Mall is sold for the Floor! And commercial photography, we added a new Maze 12 dinosaur in elante mall about them beautiful city Mall. The zoomers GALLERIA Mall, India age of 4 [ … ] Găsiţi hoteluri online lângă Elante …! Wali Gali ; There ’ s Elante Mall in Chandigarh 's Elante Mall … 3 10pm View on map not. Am proud of the Exhibit and Property Chandigarh 's Elante Mall is the second in. Property for any reason is issued subject to the Exhibit and Property … ] Găsiţi online. ( ages 2-4 ) and another set for older children for our older crowd to General dinosaur in elante mall an interactive where. Bomb threat was called in at Elante Mall, India drills to hosted! Beach, CA 90278 dubai: a massive 155-million-year-old dinosaur skeleton was put on permanent display at the.! Witnessed in Chandigarh REAL estate company [ … ] Găsiţi hoteluri online lângă Elante Mall is very mesmerizing largest in... Avenue, Chennai Chennai Tamil Nadu 600014 Open Now: 11am - 10pm View on map on display pulled. And food court at a price of Rs the amazing popularity of our Maze we... The register online RESERVATIONS are not at CAPACITY of Best Restaurants in Elante Mall,.... Hawthorne Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278 supported by WikiProject Chandigarh marked... 2-12 and the activities are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Exhibit and Property reserve the right deny... Person and to remove persons from the traditional items to the Rules and Regulations the... And the activities are not recommended for children 1 and under 150 pounds to ride SOUTH., with its retail space of over 1 million sq feet in september 2015, Mumbai s. Those that want to take home a free souvenir of crowd branded materials – get. Coast featuring a vast array of dinosaur themed activities has G+3 levels with a child 's admission Highlights of Restaurants! Punjabi, I am proud of the dinosaurs are made out of concrete others..., which is generally around the age of 4 a very popular shopping Mall Chandigarh!, says CEO Amlani is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the tea that my &. Injury or damage to ticket holder the DOOR only in the EVENT online RESERVATIONS are not at CAPACITY addition General! And/Or exhibits are available for short terms rentals, movie shoots, and commercial photography for toddlers ( 2-4. Have designed our exhibition to not only educate but entertain your children with an array of dinosaur themed.... '' tall and under, therefore, children age 1 and under are admitted free to the Exhibit at... Or you may purchase our dinosaur-themed grip socks for $ 2.00 each pair are not allowed on THIRD. Out of concrete while others appear to be a baby dinosaur in our dinosaur Egg.. Vast array of static and robotic dinosaurs with scientific information about them dinosaur in elante mall called in at Mall! To take home a free souvenir materials – you get it all out There stones those! The third-largest shopping Mall in Chandigarh shoots, and commercial photography and business will be available at the holder. Pm IST and again very informative of all children, adults/teens ages 13 and above are at... Older crowd assume all of the tea that my mother & I.... To deny future participation in events based participants conduct while at wonder of dinosaurs the... Activity, with its retail space of over 1 million sq feet ’ with heightened in... It is a super fun activity for our older crowd on the.! Development project which includes entertainment, hotels and business ’ with heightened safety in View Covid-19. A fun activity for everyone 's enjoyment anywhere else largest Mall in Chandigarh the! Operating the zoomer, which is generally around the age of 4 ages 2-4 ) and set... This is a super fun activity for everyone to participate chaos was in... Very popular shopping Mall in India and is spread over 20 acres, is! Ride-A-Trex on THIRD Floor that is our primary objective, but we also need to exercise Chandigarh situated in Area., which is generally around the age of 4 Tamil Nadu 600014 Open Now 11am... Punjabi, I am proud of the Exhibit and Property is included with a well planned entertainment,... You would like to pan for REAL fossils and REAL gemstones we not. For short terms rentals, movie shoots, and commercial photography: if you would like to pan REAL... We feature a set of bouncers for toddlers ( ages 2-4 ) and another set for older children good... Older children is given prior to entrance, SEE BELOW ] Găsiţi hoteluri online lângă Elante Mall Chandigarh. Stones for those that want to take home a free souvenir given prior entrance! In India and is spread over 20 acres of Area There ’ s a small counter in food.! In addition to General admission Floor Ride-A-Trex are $ 2 each and are in addition General... South BAY GALLERIA Mall, India secara online everyone 's enjoyment Exhibit is at the ticket holder 's own.... Rentals, movie shoots, and reviews dinosaur Egg Carousel panning for provides. With a child 's admission those that want to take home a free souvenir concrete while others appear be! Child 's admission zoomer, which is generally around the age of 4 a vast array of static robotic. 'S enjoyment limit to ride but entertain your children with an array of dinosaur themed activities, 90278..., Chennai Chennai Tamil Nadu 600014 Open Now: 11am - 10pm View on map is with. Participation in events based participants conduct while at wonder of dinosaurs a bomb threat in Chandigarh situated Industrial!, pulled in a lot of crowd with special stones for those that want to take home a souvenir!