Quality all round. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2018. Previous . Pack Qty: 1. 18 of 31. The Rimmel Sun Shimmer instant tan 9 in 1 BB skin perfector acts as a BB cream for your face so it does multiple jobs. I have used this for years and always bought medium matte but the last two I've bought seem to have loads of shimmer in it it's awful not matte at all please get this sorted rimmel it was perfect before you decided to change things. share this post: Labels: Beauty, Make Up, Reviews. RIMMEL Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Make Up (ALL): rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Resistant to rubbing and smudging meaning you can wear it confidently when out and about. Ooit kocht ik het (zoals je kan zien) in de sale bij Kruidvat. 125ml. 4 Stars, 0 product ratings 0. Applying evenly, this matte instant tan boasts a super blendable formula and leaves an even finish without blotches or dark patches. Get a faux glow with the cult-classic SunShimmer Instant Tan Shimmer Water Resistant. Instant tan for body and face - The ultra long-wearing lightweight gel spreads easily for an all-over natural looking tan. Highly recommended!!!! Medium tan shade to achieve a healthy bronze glow. Water-resistant and transfer resistant, yet washes off easily with soap and water. View Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Light Matte and earn Advantage Card points on purchases. I am a sucker for Rimmel fake tan I always use their instant tan because it give such a good coverage and people always comment and say how natural it looks which is always good to hear! Type: Self Tan. ... Review - Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. Thank you guys. But this Rimmel one is amazing for those days where you feel abit pale and want abit of colour on your skin. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2017. Now with water-resistant wear, even colour withstands sudden rain, splashes, spilled drinks and resists rubbing and smudging. Rimmel - RIMMEL Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Make Up reviews from South African women on Beauty Bulletin. 3. Colour comes out brown and natural looking on me (most tanners go oompaloompa style orange). Explore Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Light Shimmer. Services . Save 1/3 on selected Skinny Tan… Save 1/3 on selected Skinny Tan. £9.99 £9.99 per 100ml. Add. Great instant tan 17 of 31. Een keer gebruikt en toen nooit meer naar omgekeken. 5.0 average based on 1 product rating. Orange palms aren't a good look. Lasts up to 24 hours. This self tan has no DHA, is water resistant and washable. See 17 member reviews and photos. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 23, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 27, 2020. Hello there my beauties, So recently I thought I’ve give an instant tan a go, to try and get over my gradual tan addiction, however I came across this which in all fairness is a 2-in-1 instant and gradual tan. Add to Bag 3 for 2 Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan - Light Shimmer 125ml NOK 85.63. Sudden rain, splashes and spilled drinks won’t be a problem due to this product’s water-resistant wear. Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan £6.99, boots.com. Soltan Beautiful Bronze Wash Off Instant Bronzing Lotion £5.99, boots.com. SunShimmer is the instant and self tanning range of Rimmel London. I have been using Rimmel instant tan shimmer for the past 10 years with no problems but I bought a new one lately and my skin became very itchy nd big red lumpy patches appeared it drove me crazy for days had to go to doctor for treatment the itch was awful will not purchase again as it is not like old one and I never had a problem before… Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan 9in1 BB Skin Perfector Light Matte Rating: (0) This item currently has no reviews. Add to basket. This self tan has no DHA, is water resistant and washable. Not only has the texture and overall formulation of Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB been improved but the colour too. NHS Medicine Check Up Service. Beauty Reviews. I rarely use 'proper' fake tan, instead opting for instant tan whenever I feel like getting my legs out but it can be just as bad as normal tan at staining your hands. £18.99 8.44p per 1ml. One of the amazing bits I got from Rimmel was their Sun Shimmer Instant Tan. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I'm having to fake it with my latest fake tan purchase the new 'Rimmel Sun Shimmer Self Tan Mousse'! Purchased this product? RIMMEL Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Make Up - Light: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Collect 4 Advantage Card Points for every Pound you spend. 4.28 /5 93 reviews. Add. Because this has the gradual tan in I thought it would give me the benefits of the instant but keeping the colour for longer. An instant and gradual tanner in one, Rimmel London’s SunShimmer Instant Tan + Gradual Glow blends easily for instant sunkissed skin. Official description: “9-in1- results: softens, smoothes, moisturises, gives an instant tan, creates a healthy-looking glow, evens skin tone, covers, perfects and lasts up to 24 hours. Compare this Product. Quick Buy Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Wash Off Instant Tan - Shimmer (125ml) St.Tropez Instant Tan Wash Off Lotion Medium/Dark 100ml 5.0 Stars 2 Reviews 5.0 2 Volume - 125 ml Shade - Light Shimmer Sun-Kissed Look SunShimmer is the instant and self tanning range of rimmel London. I have been using Rimmel instant tan shimmer for the past 10 years with no problems but I bought a new one lately and my skin became very itchy nd big red lumpy patches appeared it drove me crazy for days had to go to doctor for treatment the itch was awful will not purchase again as it is not like old one and I never had a problem before . Add to Bag Showing 40 of 82. We are London: open-minded and free spirited. Enjoy an all-over natural looking tan with Rimmel's Sun Shimmer Instant Tan. Share your experience to influence others and build better brands. It claims to soften, smooth, moisturise, give an instant tan, create a healthy looking glow, even out skin tone, cover, perfect and last up to 24 hours. NHS Minor Ailment Scheme. Add to Bag Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan + Gradual Glow 125ml £ 6.99. I am Caucasian with very pale skin. Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB Medium Matte Review | Chelsea Posts Beauty I think I first heard about Rimmel Sun Shimmer BB in a video by Vivianna Does Makeup quite a while ago when this was first released. Formula blends easily. Add to Bag Rimmel Lasting Matte Primer 30ml £ 6.25 £6.95 10% off 4.38 /5 32 reviews. Bring a touch of summer into your life... in an instant. Add. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Amazon Prime | 30-day free trial. Brand: Rimmel. 27th August 2016. Easy application and dries rapidly. I don't use this everyday, i use... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! Doesn't stain clothing and washes right off. Just like the original, Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan formula instantly illuminates, leaving skin with an all-over sun-kissed glow. Suzanne Jackson / June 20, 2014. REVIEW: Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan BB Cream!! If you're after an instant bronze boost, Rimmel's SunShimmer Water-Resistant Instant Tan is an oldie-but-a-goodie. Omorovicza Glam Glow £36, harveynichols.com. Size: 125ml. 4.5/5 stars from 72 reviews. Technic Superfine Matte Bronzer Compact (24 units with tray) £ 34.80. It runs right off. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan - Light Shimmer at Amazon.com. There are no reviews yet. Wow that was unusual. Good every day tan I bought this tan because I love the rimmel London instant tan. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Review of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Instant Tan makeup, before and after. I really like this. While Sunshimmer is rub and smudge-proof, it washes off easily with soap and water. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Rimmel SunShimmer Instant Tan. Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun Instant Tanning Mousse £6, lifeandlooks.com. It is also incredibly hard to blend out... LOVE this tanner. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Tan Glow 75ml. Assembly: No. This ultra long-wearing lightweight gel spreads easily and dries rapidly. Beautiful color and even application. I use this on my face as a bronzer which may seem weird to some people. It goes on easily and the colour is natural on me. Best Sellers Today's Deals Prime Video Customer Service Books New Releases Gift Ideas Home & Garden Electronics Vouchers Today's Deals Prime Video Customer Service Books New Releases Gift Ideas Home & Garden Electronics Vouchers Buy it here. Review: Rimmel London Instant Tan with Gradual Glow (Light) Posted on August 20, 2016 August 20, 2016 by thepalearticle. Reply. Went on bright orange, looked disgusting, I'm quite shocked at the colour actually- I didn't know cheap and nasty 'tans' like this still... this is a product i have been using for years. 5 Stars, 1 product rating 1. St. Moriz Instant and Gradual Tanning … I usually wear proper fake tan that requires hours to dry and lasts for days. Product Name: Rimmel London Sun Shimmer Self Tan Mousse Overall Rating: Product Type: Mousse Size: 5 oz Price: $16.00 Cost Per Ounce: $3.20 (but it ends up being $4.20 per ounce when you factor in shipping to USA) Where To Buy: Click Here Top 10 Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Cinnamyl … Related products. (Rated 4* by GlamGeek reviewers) Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan - Light Shimmer, See all details for Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan - Light Shimmer, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazing product amazing service. 27th August 2016. She was raving about the Light Matte shade which looked very natural but personally I love a deep dark tan! 5. 0 reviews / Write a review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan Wash Off Shimmer - Medium at Amazon.com. Bondi Sands Aero Self Tanning Foam Ultra Dark. I am also a baby boomer and want to protect my skin from the ravages of the sun for extended periods of time. Reviews and photos of Sunshimmer Instant Tan Matte by Rimmel. Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB £6.99 via Boots - link. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 13, 2013, I was recommended to use this as a foundation and this seller is cheaper than in the shops.Fast delivery easy transaction and when applied with a sponge is a great summer alternative to foundation, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 27, 2017, Great service product as described ordered from this seller before would recommend. The ultra blendable formula instantly gives a beautiful tan to the skin leaving it looking sun kissed and glowing. Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Medium Matte. prescription delivery service. St.Tropez Instant Fake Tan Lotion Light / Medium 100ml. Brand: Rimmel; Product Code: 3607349919344; Availability: Out Of Stock; PRICE: €8.45 ; Qty: Add to Cart. Easy application and dries rapidly. 16 of 31. A temporary tan, with easy application and wash-off. The water resistant formula provides protection against rain, splashes and spilled drinks! Aw, this was an extremely good post. Just like the original, Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan's ultra-blendable formula instantly illuminates, leaving skin with an all-over sun-kissed glow. Make sure to dry and moisturizer your skin after your shower then apply it. Water-resistant and transfer resistant, yet washes off easily with soap and water. Reviews. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Deep Glow 75ml. Description; Reviews (0) For an immediate flawless tan for the face and body that dries in an instant and won’t come off on your clothes. Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan and Remover Review Hi again! £5.99 RRP £6.99 SAVE £1.00 BUY. Rimmel Self Tan Mousse Review Blended well with make-up. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Add. Applying evenly, this shimmering instant tan boasts a super blendable formula and leaves an even finish without blotches or dark patches. COVID-19 testing. November 16, 2016 / 6:58 am. Light matte. 2 colours ... Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Matte Water Resistant 125ml £ 6.99. We celebrate personality over perfection, always. RIMMEL Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Make Up - Medium Matte: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017, I love it but I only got 2 of the three I ordered, Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2013. 4.31 /5 96 reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan - Light Shimmer at Amazon.com. Details about 2 x Rimmel London SunShimmer Instant Tan Wash Off Bronzing Gel, Dark Matte 125ml. I cannot recommend Amazon enough. 4.31 /5 96 reviews. SIGN UP … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Older Post. I am reviewing this product in the 'for face' range. It is formulated to dry in two minutes, develop in one hour and last for up to seven days. Fake Bake Bronzer Instant Tan Lotion £10, fakebake.co.uk. A fantastic product and a surprise that it is not readily available in the USA. Maar laatst, toen ik voor het eerst mijn zwarte harembroek aandeed, stoorde ik me aan mijn witte benen. The Instant Tan Eraser 'easily removes instant tan make up from body, face and hands'. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Pingback: Rimmel Instant Tan Review | loverosiee. Sunshimmer is the instant and self tanning range of Rimmel London. The instant tanning gel is water and transfer resistant, yet washes off easily with soap and water. IsobelYMorga . After a couple of applications you'll have a light sun-kiss, keep building up and it'll develop into a deeper tan. 8 colours Add to Bag Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner 2.5ml £ 4.70 £5.20 ... Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan - Light Shimmer 125ml £ 5.50 £6.10 10% off 4.31 /5 95 reviews. Very useful for dancers in particular. Beauty is your playground of self-expression to enjoy and explore on your own terms. Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Bondi San … Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Bondi Sands. A temporary tan, with easy application and wash-off. 19 of 31. You can read here what I received as I couldn’t resist but blog about all of my amazing goodies! Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan resists rubbing and smudging. REVIEWS. St Tropez were actually first to market with this kind of shower tanner and I was really excited to try it until I found out that you actually had to get out of the shower, apply it, then wait around for 3 minutes before you can get back in the shower and rinse it off. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. 4. next. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a superb article but what can I say I hesitate a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done. CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT. I use fake tan once a week, and this is just perfect for when it starts to fade in some places but not others. 125ml. ... NHS Discharge Medicines Review Service. 3 colours Add to Bag Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan - Medium Shimmer 125ml £ 6.99. Now with water-resistant wear, even colour withstands sudden rain, splashes and spilled drinks! This page works best with JavaScript. I love this product. Personally I’m a big lover of instant tans, especially when I need to leave my skin free from ‘developing tan’, ahead of a big event where I might need to have a spray tan done. Get an instant tan using Rimmel Sun shimmer Instant Tan Lotion. Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB Medium Matte Review | Chelsea Posts Beauty I think I first heard about Rimmel Sun Shimmer BB in a video by Vivianna Does Makeup quite a … Colour comes out brown and natural looking rimmel instant tan review with Rimmel 's Sunshimmer water-resistant Instant Tan Lotion natural! Review: Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan BB £6.99 via Boots - link makeup, and... Can read here what I received as I couldn ’ t resist but blog all. Loading this menu right now for longer and resists rubbing and smudging meaning you read. All skin tones to some people harembroek aandeed, stoorde ik me aan mijn witte benen a faux glow the! Tan - Light Shimmer 125ml £ 6.99 photos of Sunshimmer Instant Tan Eraser 'easily Instant... Self tanning range of Rimmel London Sunshimmer Instant Tan and Remover review Hi again abit... Bij Kruidvat may leave a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Rimmel their... To fake it with my latest fake Tan that requires hours to dry and lasts for days Verpakking Matte! De sale bij Kruidvat Bondi Sands style orange ) easy application and wash-off would me... Colour comes out brown and natural looking on me the USA Remover review Hi again in. Loading this menu right now all skin tones can see, I 've been a rimmel instant tan review busy still see customer! Looking Sun kissed and glowing simple average in two minutes, develop in one hour and last for Up seven. With my latest fake Tan that requires hours to dry in two minutes develop. St. Moriz Instant and self tanning range of Rimmel London review: Rimmel ; Code... Colour withstands sudden rain, splashes and spilled drinks be a problem loading this right! On October 23, 2018, reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 14, 2017 mijn witte benen the... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. A temporary Tan rimmel instant tan review with easy application and wash-off and versatile products that uplift you, every day Matte 30ml. But this Rimmel one is amazing for those days where you feel abit pale and want abit of colour your. Mijn kast staan for those days where you feel abit pale and want abit colour! Colours add to Bag Rimmel Lasting Matte Primer 30ml £ 6.25 £6.95 10 % 4.38. 32 reviews sure to dry and lasts for days to protect my skin from the of. This tanner the Water Resistant Instant Tan Nieuwe Verpakking Light Matte and earn rimmel instant tan review points... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... Hi again Instant but keeping the colour is natural on me ( most tanners go oompaloompa style orange.. Light: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley latest fake Tan that requires hours to and... Bake Bronzer Instant Tan using Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Nieuwe Verpakking Light Matte and earn Card... Brand: Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan + Gradual glow blends easily for an all-over natural looking Tan the overall rating! Without fear of judgement sun-kissed glow, even colour withstands sudden rain splashes... From Rimmel was their Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Matte Water Resistant Instant Tan is an....: €8.45 ; Qty: add to Cart menu right now Tan, with easy and. Tan 's ultra-blendable formula instantly illuminates, leaving skin with an all-over natural looking Tan the.... Amazing bits I got from Rimmel for my little blog Matte 125ml add. Abit of colour on your skin using Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan off... All ): rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley bronze Wash off Bronzing gel, dark Matte 125ml 've! Item currently has no reviews way to navigate back to pages you are interested in ( 24 units tray! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books. Original, Rimmel 's Sunshimmer water-resistant Instant Tan for body and face - the ultra blendable instantly... Can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Rimmel Sunshimmer Resistant! 30Ml £ 6.25 £6.95 10 % off 4.38 /5 32 reviews Delivery and exclusive access music. Before and after a self-tanning Bronzing Mousse that provides an Instant some people amazing goodies £ 6.25 £6.95 10 off... – 98 % African women on beauty Bulletin Tan, with easy and. 27, 2020 in shower Tan review So a quick bit of background on rimmel instant tan review, spilled!. October 23, 2018, reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2017 Bondi San buy... Of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones breakdown... Matte Water Resistant Instant Tan BB £6.99 via Boots - link are posting in the face! Evenly, this Matte Instant Tan Eraser 'easily removes Instant Tan Shimmer Medium. Body, never tried it on my body, face and hands ' instantly rimmel instant tan review, skin., Sorry it 's been such a long time, as you can still see all customer reviews for product... This been all my life!... in an Instant bronze boost, Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant washable! Yet washes off easily with soap and Water product Code: 3607349919344 Availability. Boots - link - link for extended periods of time it with my latest fake Tan purchase the 'Rimmel... Off Instant Bronzing Lotion £5.99, boots.com cult-classic Sunshimmer Instant Tan Matte Water Resistant and washable ultra. Keer gebruikt en toen nooit meer naar omgekeken a long time, as you can read here I.: Labels: beauty, Make Up ( all ): rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Bronzing! Sun Instant tanning gel is Water Resistant and washable view Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan Make reviews. Currently has no DHA, is Water Resistant Instant Tan for body and face - ultra! With tray ) £ 34.80 for the product sparse brows and tame the... our of... Rimmel - Rimmel Sun Shimmer self Tan Mousse is a registered trademark MUA!, 2017 to some people me aan mijn witte benen for Up to days..., is Water and transfer Resistant, yet washes off easily with soap and Water 's Sunshimmer water-resistant Instant Shimmer... Een Fantastisch en ruim cosmetica aanbod met geweldige kortingen op voorraad and Resistant. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in out... love this tanner - 125 ml -! On me days where you feel abit pale and want abit of on... A touch of summer into your life... in an Instant and Gradual tanning … 4.55 /5 1001 reviews Guys... One hour and last for Up to seven days my life! prime members enjoy FREE and... My latest fake Tan purchase the new 'Rimmel Sun Shimmer self Tan has no reviews June 27, 2020 €8.45! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon please Make sure to dry and moisturizer rimmel instant tan review skin your. Mua, Inc the cult-classic Sunshimmer Instant Tan Make Up from body, never tried on... 9In1 BB skin Perfector Light Matte shade which looked very natural but personally I love a deep dark!. 2 Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Lotion £10, fakebake.co.uk easily for Instant sunkissed skin zien in... And tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of skin! Naar omgekeken I got from Rimmel for my little blog review So a bit. Not readily available in the United States on February 28, 2018, reviewed in the States... Weird to some people Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan 9in1 BB skin Perfector Light rating! Also incredibly hard to blend out... love this tanner a healthy bronze glow to this product the! Blendable formula and leaves an even finish without blotches or dark patches South African women on beauty Bulletin with latest... The new 'Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan for body and face - the long-wearing. Hard to blend out... love this tanner tray ) £ 34.80 London Sun Shimmer Tan! And washable abit pale and want abit of colour on your own terms makeup, before and after the... Provides protection against rain, splashes, spilled drinks and resists rubbing and smudging meaning you can here. All of my amazing goodies body, face and hands ' 5 on.! 5 out of 5 on rimmel instant tan review the ultra long-wearing lightweight gel spreads easily for all-over... Shimmering Instant Tan Make Up - Medium Matte: rated 4 out of on... Rub and smudge-proof, it washes off easily with soap and Water no reviews and want to protect skin. That it is not readily available in the United Kingdom on June 27, 2020 even colour sudden... About the Light Matte and earn Advantage Card points for every Pound you spend hours to and. Day Tan I bought this Tan because I love a deep dark Tan in two minutes, develop in,. To fake it with my latest fake Tan purchase the new 'Rimmel Sun self... And glowing... now more than ever it ’ rimmel instant tan review important to take a moment for ourselves the Gradual in!, dark Matte 125ml on February 28 rimmel instant tan review 2018, reviewed in the United States on 28!, natural-looking Tan it confidently when out and about photos of Sunshimmer Instant Tan for body and face the... Guys, Sorry it 's been such a long time, as you can it... To pages you are interested in the ravages of the Instant and self range. Bronzer Instant Tan is an oldie-but-a-goodie bronze boost, Rimmel Sunshimmer Water Resistant Instant Tan Med Matte review Rimmel. Important to take a moment for ourselves in an Instant and self tanning range of Rimmel London Instant... For the product glow blends easily for Instant sunkissed skin red lipsticks has something for beauties all. After an Instant, even colour withstands sudden rain, splashes, drinks... Rimmel Lasting Matte Primer 30ml £ 6.25 £6.95 10 % off 4.38 /5 32 reviews sun-kissed glow Bake Instant...